Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kemet Crew - Champion Jungle Sound [request]



Kemet Crew - Champion Jungle Sound
Label - Kemet
Released - 1995
Style - Electronic, Ragga, Jungle, Amen Murda

*Special Request!

Back to 1995 with this one. The era of real ruffneck Ragga Jungle; brutal Amens, a handful of Ya Bad Sistas, raggamuffin vocals about murder, gunshots and a rude amount of bass. I've never personally smoked crack, but this is what I imagine crack would sound like if it came out of your speakers. Get mash up.

Big thanks to the G the R the I the T the T the Y for the contribution ;)



Tracklist:
1 F.O.I. / Vernon Smith - The Seed (4:15)
2 Brainkillers / Remarc / Junior Saw* / Mr X. - Press The Buzzer (5:23)
3 Remarc - For Real (Remix) (4:19)
4 Lewi - Jungle Love (Part 2) (3:33)
5 Fusion - Live Good (Remix) (4:13)
6 F.O.I. - Champion Of Champions (3:52)
7 Brainkillers - Lovin' Part 1 (5:51)
8 Brainkillers / Schwarznegger - Soul Pill (Remix) (4:42)
9 Brainkillers / Schwarznegger - For Real (4:42)
10 Ribbs - Powering Through (3:13)
11 F.O.I. / Vernon Smith - The Fruit (6:16)
12 Missin - The Box Re-opens (5:50)
13 F.O.I. / Vernon Smith - The Fruit Version (6:21)
14 Lewi - Screwface (Hardcore Mix) (3:18)
15 Fusion - Burn It Down (4:22)
16 F.O.I. / Simpleton - Unity (5:30)

Download (Join with HJSplit)
Part 1
Part 2

info

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed love fe the mighty album!!
Lovin the vibez man! Take me back some!!
One Love Respect!!

P M X said...

cheers, kind sir!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for this. I have been looking for it forever. I owe you some Congo Natty. I have been swamped at the jobby-job but will U/L some tonight.

P M X said...

Cool - I was hoping you'd find this cuz you were the reason I hunted it down! no worries on the U/L my man.

P M X said...

LIL BABY TOAST MAN!!! congrats buddy. I can probably find all the congo natty on one of my oldschool jungle forums, so don't worry about all that.

MrC said...

cheers mate
...ah, forums, i remember those! ...i barely have time to sort out my own blogs, let alone visit a handful of others infrequently, so it's been a fair ol' while since i've ventured into the world of forums ... i did just have a wee search & came across a nice list of old sets/mixes ... http://oldskoolmofo.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!9BC2890E77698611!107.entry (all megaupload) .... i am also starting to digitalise my old cassettes (boxes of them i have) .. so expect some gems ... & head on over to mine shortly if you want some more illegal rave (a cd rip this time!)
peace out
C

P M X said...

oh hell yes. tape rips are my specialty but they can be a pain in the ass if the tape quality is shifty. Good msn space - looks like the new Panty Inspector page, but there's no author info. That dude used to have an msn space page up with a gang of oldschool jungle mixes and some new school shit as well...

Plus-que-parfait said...

hi there. thanks so much for all the posts. just found out about your blog today. fyi neither of these links downloaded properly. first one would never unzip all the way, second one was some kind of movie file. i don't think it's my lack of tech savvy, though that's entirely possible.

P M X said...

If you see this, go for the megaup direct link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPCBCA67

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, megaupload is not accessible here in the Philippines. If possible can you please re-up this album on shareonall, sharebee or just rapidshare? Thanks in advance.

Top notch blog by the way! Respect!

P M X said...

No problem I'll get it up asap and repost links

P M X said...

Re-up just posted at top of blog :)