Friday, June 1, 2007

Hilt - Journey To The Center Of The Bowl


Hilt - Journey To The Center Of The Bowl
Label - Nettwerk
Released - 1991
Style - Electronic/Industrial


Hilt, featuring members of Skinny Puppy + other various producers/engineers of the highest calibre.

Credits:
Artwork By - I, Braineater
Edited By - Anthony Valcic
Featuring - Ben Bass , David Ogilvie , Dutch Harrison , Jennifer Superstar , Mattman , Ryan Moore
Performer - Alan Nelson , D.R. Goettel , cEvin Key
Producer - Hilt
Recorded By - Ken 'Hiwatt' Marshall


Tracklisting:
1 Birdwatcher (4:12)
2 950 (4:44)
3 Superhoney (4:09)
4 Way Out There (6:00)
5 222 (2:34)
6 El Diablo (5:28)
7 Loudmouth Canyon (5:05)
8 Home (3:57)
9 314 (3:25)
10 Sandy Feet (2:27)
11 Never Gonna Fall Again (3:41)
12 Walkin On Thunder (4:22)
13 Crazy For You (3:33)
14 Real Cool Rain (2:50)
15 World's Goin Down (6:26)
16 The Ride (5:19)


download zip

info

5 comments:

H. said...

I'm gonna grab some of the Hilt stuff. Thanks!!!

I replied to your comments in "Requests" on my blog btw. Enjoy!

P M X said...

oh shit thanks! yeah Hilt is really solid material. Probably my favorite of the Skinny Puppy offshoots aside from Download. hope you likey

H. said...

I'm still updating tonight but if the Helios Creed links don't work lemme know cuz I do have a few. :)

I had this first Hilt on cassette, never heard the others. Got them at at a Network Garage Sale back in 93.
I'm from up north, eh. :)

P M X said...

equally eventful friday night for the both of us right... i couldn't be happier actually. going for the helios creeds right now!

pataphysicien said...

This link is dead too.