Monday, July 2, 2007

Royal House - Party People/Key The Pulse



Royal House - Party People/Key The Pulse
Label - Idlers
Released - 1987
Style - House/Hip-House
Credits: Executive Producer - Thomas Ashley
Mixed By, Edited By - Todd Terry (tracks: B1, B2)
Producer - Todd Terry

Tracklisting:
A1 - Party People (Club Rub Dub Rub) (6:33)
A2 - Party People (Rubber Dub) (5:40)
B1 - Key The Pulse (Club Rub Dub Rub) (3:25)
B2 - Key The Pulse (Rubber Dub) (4:25)

Another winner I picked up at Orpheus Records a couple weeks ago. Again, no listening station but the record looked familiar - figured I'd realize why when I got home to listen to it. Upon listening to this a moment after I took it home, I realized it was one of those records that sparked the early Baltimore Club movement (see?). Todd Terry behind the scenes on this production...


download
info

No comments: